Fashion

December 31, 2019

Once again at war. We need to get things together and stop these vile corps stop declaring war on us. It takes just one of us to get blown up by them while going through their space for them to continuously declare war against as.

 I would assume we look like easy prey when this happens. I have been doing my best to keep communication open and getting all the information to everyone.

With the help from Nalki (Our CEO) and Lauralite Brezia (Our Head Diplomat And all Around Manager) We should be good with getting the word out.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events

Blog Archive