Fashion

March 13, 2020

Not a good night, but learned in the process


Last night I fought an acquaintance pilot I see time to time in low sec around Placid. He usually is flying a Kestrel and I know this. I had a couple of blaster Merlins that I had built to get blown up, which most pvp pilots know exactly what I mean.









I knew this guy was tough, he had even shared his normal fitting with me, but I figured I would give it a try anyways, which didn't end well for me in the end. I entered the plexes hoping to land right on him and scram him right away, but he was off 10 km from the inside of the plex anticipating me. His Kestrel was way faster than my Merlin and he was able to pull range from my blasters, which has a fall off range at about 4000 km.









Needless to say I didn't last long and it was just a matter of time before he took my ships. The great thing about this pilot is that he will leave my wrecks so I can pick up the remaining modules for future fights. We had a nice conversation in local and I told him next time, I will be bringing my own Kestral. He said he will be looking for me and welcomes our fights.


Share:

1 comment:

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events