Fashion

December 08, 2019

I feel a bit special today after receiving a generous award medal. I got together last night with Sterling Blades and he was going over and showing me about how to actually run a fleet. 

Granted it was basic stuff, but I felt much better after doing maneuvers with him as he was showing me, then having me call and do the maneuvers as if we were in fleet. I feel much better now in case the need ever needed for me to be a Fleet Commander.

When I got back home, I had gotten a notice that I had received the Basic FC Certification from my corporation, in which I am honored.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events

Blog Archive