Fashion

December 17, 2019

It must just be me, right?

I dont know what it is with Laura. Seems every time I try to get close to her, either she is “busy” or we are at war, dealing with that and other crap.



I sent her a mail explaining how I feel and I kinda mentioned that I wasnt sure if we were meant to be together as I inticipated, which we touched on briefly, but was hoping she didnt have the feelings I was thinking she had, or should I say, didnt have.



I’d have to say it was pretty discouraging when I seen her and Maha coming back into the Archa system together. I would think they were working on something, but from what I have heard, they can also be having a “thing” too I suppose.



I think I may need to just come out straight with Laura and see what the real deal is because with everything going on, I dont want to put extra energy into something that isnt real.



I am also still uneasy with this mark she put on me, after all, if it doesnt have a meaning to it, then why even do it?



This is why I am still hanging around her, but also avoiding her for now until we can have a nice long talk.



Is it just me or am I over reacting to something that is just a slow process or something?



You know, trying to figure women out can be much harder than taking a Condor and going after a Drake and living, ya know?

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events

Blog Archive