Fashion

October 25, 2019

What a fun night last night!

I got back with my old friend Krekin and we decided to go for a roam and shoot some stuff. We tracked this guy down, me in a Condor and him in a Thrasher. When we warped in, he hit me really hard before I popped. Almost got Krekin, but he was able to warp out in time.

I went back and got my Corax and we were finally able to get him.

Then we were roaming in other systems with Laura and Sterling and had fun before I had to leave the battlefield and had to retire for the night.

I still had a ton of fun and really am looking forward to doing more roams.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events

Blog Archive