Fashion

October 28, 2019

Always Better To Be Prepared!

Last night was an awesome experience for me. It was really great to see everyone coming together for the defense of one of our structures. I hadn’t seen so many people get involved and let me tell you it was great to see everyone and to see everyone at the ready for what may have happened. 

The lucky thing, I suppose, is that nothing happened. I know everyone was chomping at the bit to get things going and to take on our enemies and show them what we can do!

To see the brotherhood and sisterhood come together for the protection of what we have all worked hard for, was amazing. There was a great plan in place to take on those ships that may have showed up.

Thank you to everyone who attended this great time, if you actually read my entries. 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events

Blog Archive