Fashion

October 21, 2019

Although the photo is is what I think everyone was expecting, it didnt work that way. I was under the impression of a couple of things last night

1: there was going to be a cap chain which would have helped a lot specially since I had never flown a Logi before and could of used the help.

2: I was under the impression others were going to be there with us during the battle.

None of the above happened and things went down hill real fast. Lost a couple of ships and some big Isk as well.

I was going to bring an ECM ship, but because I was told I would be in that cap chain I didnt, which after the fact, would have been better if I indeed brought the ECM ship.

With this being my first b”big fight” during war time, I was excited yet very nervous. It’s a much different experience during a war than hunting down single ships and popping them.

I still have much to learn.

if there was any good news of the night, it was Laura and I had some time together before the battle, which is always a bit more comforting.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events

Blog Archive