Fashion

October 31, 2019

Now She Knows..

I had been holding off telling her about me, my background and what happened. I didn’t know what to think of her actions, even after she had given me this mark on my neck. That thing stung for a little while and I see now how permanent it is on me.

The funny thing is, I kind of knew what she was doing, but being this was the first experience with a woman like her, I wasn’t sure what to think, but now I do. Now I have to think what is next?

I hadn’t told he about the family I had, in fear of how she would react and knowing what the circumstances were and how she would feel about what had happened and what my main goal had become. Honestly I thought she was almost a bit too kind, but that could always be that she may indeed feel the same as I do to her as well.

Just the fact of how much she reminds me of my deceased wife, her look is amazing close to how she had looked. It’s most uncanny how she looks like her, except for the cybernetics of course. 

I just had to tell her the whole story, after she told me she couldn’t gather any information on my past when I applied to the cooperation. I hadn’t realized my records were sealed, maybe that’s why and part of the Caldari’s plan to make me disappear as well?

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events

Blog Archive