Fashion

November 17, 2019

Am I really cut out?

There is no doubt that I have been having a ton of fun in the pvp department, but I am starting to question the skills I have learned. I know to a few, they see me as a decent pvp’er, but I know to a lot more, I am by no means a good pvp’er.

This bring up the question in my head, which I wonder if I will be good enough to take out the people I really want to kill out right. Granted, as I have said before, I have a lot to learn.

Running through ships and hulls isnt my idea of a good time, my ideal good time is to not go through so many. I did on the other hand prepare for such a learning curve as I gave myself. I stocked up on hulls and can fit them pretty quickly as long as the modules are around on market.

I still get those shakes when I first see someone in local, that I am looking to do battle with, which granted have lessened in the past few weeks. I even heard from someone else, that they also get those shakes, but I figured with as many kills I have gotten and how comfortable I am in the ships I normally use, I would have gotten over those by now.

As far as corp life, things are going well and I am invited to teach newbros as they come into the group, and I am now a recruiter for sure for our corp. Matter of fact I thought I was going to bring in a new player, but he wanted to do faction stuff instead, which I can appreciate.

I guess in closing, the past few days havent been my best and I need to improve, but at times that seem daunting to say the least. I am still going to keep going and killing when I have the opportunity to do so and hope to grow from that.

enough with my ramblings and tomorrow is a new day.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events

Blog Archive