Fashion

November 05, 2019

Lots Of Thoughts

I am having a lot of thoughts running through my head lately. First was rage, I lost a Merlin to a douche bag and of course when I re-shipped, he bolted. Not only that, when I did find him again he said “gee.. wont let it go will ya?”, I was like fuck no. He bolted again.

I also lost a Navy Caracal, by doing something stupid, not looking up a site before trying to take it on. Nothing like getting scrammed by a few battleships and losing my ship. I was dumb!

The last thought off the top of my head is about Laura, we sat down for a couple of minutes, discussing this mark she put on me, now to me this means something, it means a lot. I am getting the feeling it may mean something different to her, I dont know, kind of like a casual thing. We didn’t get to talk long because things came up and I had to leave, being on call.

To me, if someone branded you with a mark, it kind of means possession, or something like that, but I am getting a weird feeling that something else may be going on, I dont know. I will have to catch her again and have a nice chat and see where things are.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events

Blog Archive