Fashion

November 06, 2019

[audio https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/142639445/stream?client_id=N2eHz8D7GtXSl6fTtcGHdSJiS74xqOUI?plead=please-dont-download-this-or-our-lawyers-wont-let-us-host-audio]

while I was straightening up my place today, I was listening to some old Earth music. I am a lover of this type of music, plus they stuff they called “Dub Step” which I cannot figure out how it got that name. How do you dub a step? either way love these types of music.

When this song came on I couldn’t help but think that this would be a perfect fit for Laura and her “reputation” she has earned around Placid and New Eden. I wonder though, how long will she keep up the reputation or is it an old reputation that she doesn’t mess with? I wonder this because of the talks we have been having and I wonder if it’s related to this mark she put on my neck?

I guess I will see soon enough.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events

Blog Archive