Fashion

May 09, 2021

This week's disappointing fleet

Eve Online

This week's fleet didn't go as planned.

First thing, I am so happy to now have a tower for gaming and can now see and broadcast in the highest resolution for me and my viewers!

Second thing, I had so many hardware issues on Saturday that I had originally decided to cancel the fleet because of them. But, after some kicking and shoving and learning about this new tower and how everything hooks up, I finally did decide to get the fleet going. Unfortunately, I was unable to stream the last fleet, because that was a whole different set of issues I encountered.

I am sorry to all of the people who enjoy the fleets and also enjoy watching them on Twitch, but with all of the issues I was having, I couldn't stream on Saturday night. On top of that it was a very slow night and there wasn't a lot of content for everyone either way.

I DO promise, by next Saturday, I will be doing another fleet, I WILL be broadcasting it and it WILL look amazing as I get things ready to go!

Thank you to everyone who comes along on the fleets and my followers for sticking with me, without any of you, this wouldn't be possible!

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events