Fashion

May 12, 2021

I've been upgraded!

Rattlesnake

I have been upgraded FINALLY!

I now have a tower thanks to my brother. It's his old one, but it's much better than my laptop for playing Eve Online - or any other game for that matter. I also bought a new monitor which is now 1080p, which will make my streams much more bearable to watch instead of my laptop versions. I may also look into doing some video editing once I get things going.

SPECS:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3350P CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz



HP Pavilion 22cwa 21.5-Inch Full HD 1080p IPS LED Monitor, Tilt, VGA and HDMI (T4Q59AA) - Black

AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series

I am now looking forward to see what everyone thinks now, when I stream and to hear any opinions on how the streams look!









 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events