Fashion

January 10, 2021

Another good fleet


Here we were, all set and ready to go and actually on time. We were just a couple of minutes late, but for the most part we ere ready to go. I had handed off the responsibility of passing out ships and equipment to my friend Atmok, so I was able to focus on getting everything else ready.





This night, it took awhile before things were getting good but once we started getting closer and closer to Tama the picking got better. I also have to thank my friend Hale Adam for also coming to fight and provide content as well!









A total of 353M Isk in ship kills destroyed last night.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events