Fashion

July 03, 2020

Update: When Teaching Gets You Get Killed






After that horrible mess that happened when I was killed while I thought I was teaching a newbro, some things have happened.





One, the pilot who was there to only observe has since left the corp he was in with the killing pilot. He complained in his corp about what happened and he was scuffed at, so he left saying "That isn't how I role".





Two, the other pilot that was involved joined our corporation after we had a long talk and got to know each other well, so I invited her and she accepted and is now with us.





So, this goes to show that not everyone in Eve Online is a horrible person and good things can come out of bad circumstances.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events