Fashion

July 03, 2020

Some nice few days






I have had a nice couple of days in the pvp realm. The funniest was last night when I was in Frairie and seen a Condor on D-Scan. The pilot was part of the Caldari State, which I like to take out when I see them, because they are mostly farming for tags. I warped to the plex and of course the Condor warped out. Then another Tristan was in system and came on to me, which I was in my Incursus.





I took the battle from the Tristan and lost my Incursus because I made a couple of mistakes. I then see in local, the Caldari Condor pilot say "The Tristan won". I said "at least she didnt warp off like you did".





I then went back to Eugales and got one of my Hookbills and returned to Frairie. I seen the Tristan on D-Scan and warped directly to her. She took the fight and lost. We said our normal "gfs", then I seen the condor on D-Scan and warped directly to where it was. I slid the gate and popped the Condor with 2 hits. I said in Local.."Tristan lost and so did you!". The Tristan pilot laughed and I left system.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events