Fashion

February 19, 2020

She’s kicking some ass again

I was really nice to get out and fly with Laura again. She seemed to be in a rut and even kinda mentioned it to me as well. But since the fleet I ran last weekend she has seemed to take it a notch back upwards. 

Its good to hear her say that she likes the feel of the kill (not that she never does). Its nice to see her smile again and I hope to fly with her again soon to post more kills for the corp.

image

She has had a couple of really nice kills lately and I am linking her new sense of her ‘normal’ self again.

Its also nice the she is starting to confide in me again also. We have been pretty distant since the wars and with everything going on with the corp. She does most of all the logistics, planning and making sure structures are running and not out of fuel. She is our head diplomat and I strive to be like her in that department.

I hope with my new role within the corp, I can start helping with more stuff to help lower the burden she has. After all she has kept this corp running for 3 years on her own. I know how hard it is to let some of the burden go, but with all the new people that are here and willing to help, I hope she recognizes it.

Laura has been a mentor of mine and now with her also helping with logistics and fleet building and guidance, I am sure Wolf Brothers will be a force to recon with in the future.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events