Fashion

February 21, 2020

What a fucking evil prankster I could be.

While sitting around at my station cleaning up, I thought of this completely total evil prank I could pull on Sterling and Laura. Since they are both on vacation and cannot see or doing anything with the corps, this would have been the BEST time to pull something and monstrous as I had been thinking.

Since Laura is head diplomat and over all “gets everything done” leader, it would twist her spine if all of a sudden she came back from vacation only to find all of her admin roles were revoked and was told that the corp didnt need her services as a diplomat or manager of the corp. Reduced down to a regular corp member with basic roles and very basic admin roles.

With her strong connection to Sterling, I know Sterling would totally back her up and he would flip his lid as well. Specially when he sees one of his major admins Sek, leaving the corp and joining Wolf Brothers as well. I know shit would splatter all over the place if that happened. I would also guess they would be so mad, that they themselves may even threaten to start a war with Wolf Brothers after that kind of total evil bullshit.

I would totally act as a spy and say that I gained the confidence of our CEO, Nalki and have him reaffirm what had happened. Then the biggest prank would get even better! 

If Sterling and Laura would to decide to declare war against Wolf Brothers, we would then tell them that if they were to do that, we would have the backing of Jack, a big corp with the blow them up first then ask questions later mentality. Someone they both respect, but do not always agree with.

At this point either they would go into convulsions, or  either of their minds may just explode. Which I could have their blood all over the place. 

I respect them both tremendously, and would NEVER do anything like that, but I guess it goes to show how evil I could be, if I wanted to be.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events