Fashion

August 14, 2021

Really Excited About Diablo II Resurrected

Diablo II Resurrected

I am stoked about the new Diablo II Resurrected. 

I really liked the original and looking forward to the new one. 

One thing that I have been hearing as far as negative comments, is that the gameplay is just a reload of the original. I like the idea of the reload type of original gameplay, unlike what they did from the original DOOM, to what it has become today.

What are your thoughts?
Leave a comment below!





 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events