Fashion

July 03, 2021

Birthday Bashing Fleet 07/13 2021

 




Yes, once again I turn another year older!

I want to go out with a huge bang and I cant think of any other friends I would want to do this with.
All are welcomed and would love as many people to show up not only to celebrate my birthday, but to also help raise more funs for the Wounded Warrior Project!

As the sign says we wil be forming around 00:00am Sunday Eve time (Saturday night 8:00 pm EST)
If you don't know where Mesybier is you can check it HERE on DotLAN.

Station - Mesybier VII - Combined Harvest Food Packaging

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events