Fashion

October 24, 2020

Hauler Hunting


Today I got to do something new in Eve. I got to go hauler hunting with another streamer and be in his fleet. I had been watching his stream for awhile and have been following him for some time now. I mentioned to him that I should go there and help out which he liked the idea.





I got into a fleet of 4 and was able to get a strong box as loot and go the Prospect Caldari Industrial Livery SKIN. Below I highlighted my stream where I took part of the fleet.









[twitchtv url="https://www.twitch.tv/sakeineve/v/780442034"]
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events