Fashion

June 14, 2020

When teaching gets you killed.










Although we do PVP and kill ships in low sec, we also like to teach and learn from our mistakes. I made the mistake of actually trusting someone, whom I thought I could have trusted. Yeah, I know - Welcome To Eve.





I had been talking to someone from local for awhile and they seemed really cool. There was a mix up because they were dual boxing and I didn't know they were fighting themselves. I had become 'friendly' with one of the toons whom I seen a lot in local over time and thought I would help this toon out.





I seen them all at an open site. 2 destroyers (Dragoon, Thrasher, who I thought were 'the enemy') and a cruiser who I was 'friends' with in local. I warped in to take a peek and seen everyone there and bounced back to engage. I did engage the thrasher and dragoon and got both kills.













After I got the kills, the 'friend' was still on grid and they engaged me! I was pissed and said I was helping, but they kept denying a conversation. I was trying to say I had come in to help, but didnt know that they were dual boxing with the Dragoon. They popped my Kiki and the other 2 left the system









After the other 2 left, I get a convo started by Shay, saying "Dude we need to talk". I accepted and then learned about the whole dual boxing thing and Shay refunded my Kiki loss.





A little bit later the other returned with a Kestrel, which I was also in. I challenged him to a 1 vs. 1 and Shay could watch and not interfere because Atyypical said he was new and said I would take him out easily. I said I would shoot at him until I hit hull then stop, which I did. I said in local I had stopped firing, which he didnt do much damage to me at all. I then asked what he was doing and what did he miss? Then Shay had yellow boxed me, so I though they were firing at me, so I switched targets and then noticed they werent shooting, then went back to shooting Atyypical, but he already had me into hull. I yelled that I had stopped, then of course he says - "I didn't agree to the terms". I was beyond pissed.





I will keep looking for him and I will catch him and I will KILL HIM!


Share:

1 comment:

My Twitch Channel


Get 1 million skill points for free!

Popular Posts

  • Copyright

    Some of the material used on this site is used with limited permission of CCP Games hf. No official affiliation or endorsement by CCP Games hf is stated or implied.

The Author

Follow Me On Twitch

My Wounded Warrior Charity Fleets

Get Some Plex

Get Some Plex
Buy Your Plex Here

Events